Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and the ‘Up!’ daily devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Should we say ‘If it’s your will’ when praying for someone to recover from illness? – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Should we say ‘If it’s your will’ when praying for someone to recover from illness?
- The One Great Banquet—on earth as it is in heaven (Growing Deeper with Luke 14:1-24)
- Giving up The Frenemy for Lent
- Defining our neighbours and showing mercy broadly (Growing deeper with Luke 10:25-37)
- Vaccine Questions—An Interview with Dr Kelley Wright
Here’s a quick explainer video: