Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple of King Jesus, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster, author of Turbulence and The Up Daily Devotional, lover of simplicity, sincerity, clarity and campfires. Servant of the Word. John 10:10.
The difference between self-comfort and self-care and why it matters – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- The difference between self-comfort and self-care and why it matters
- Superabundant prayers to a superabundant God (Growing Deeper with Ephesians 3:14-21)
- Assisted Suicide (MAiD) in Canada—some biblical considerations
- The bread of life, charges of cannibalism, and competing soul appetites (Growing Deeper with John 6:25-71)
- Walking on water and eclipsing fear (Growing Deeper with John 6:16-24)
Here’s a quick explainer video: