Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and the ‘Up!’ daily devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Eden restored, paradise in a person, and finding contentment on the road to Emmaus (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:13-35) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Eden restored, paradise in a person, and finding contentment on the road to Emmaus (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:13-35)
- An Army Chaplain reflects on the pandemic, resiliency, and becoming stronger as a country—a talk with Rev. the Capt. Andrew Cameron
- Graveside dangers, renovation-by-resurrection, and the birthday of God’s new world (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:1-12)
- Palms, revolution, and the almighty weeping King (Growing Deeper with Luke 19:28-44)
- An interview with Steve Bradley from Life 100.3FM about The Pulse Podcast
Here’s a quick explainer video: