Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and the ‘Up!’ daily devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Being strange for Jesus: Paul among the professors of Athens (Growing Deeper with Acts 17:16-34) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Being strange for Jesus: Paul among the professors of Athens (Growing Deeper with Acts 17:16-34)
- We know who God is, but what is God?
- Paul, Silas, and the power of singing in prison (Growing deeper with Acts 16:16-34)
- A healing response to trauma: Connecting to God and others (Growing deeper with Psalm 116)
- Conscience, the Puritans, and forming our minds today – a talk with Richard Topping
Here’s a quick explainer video: