Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and The Up Daily Devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Another Gospel? An interview with author Alisa Childers about “progressive” Christianity – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Another Gospel? An interview with author Alisa Childers about “progressive” Christianity
- Urgent: Approach God’s throne with boldness (Growing Deeper with Hebrews 4:14 – 5:10)
- What did Jesus mean when he said to store up treasures in heaven?
- Resting in peace… someday, but also today (Growing Deeper with Hebrews 4:1-13)
- The pulse of God’s house, and holding firmly to our confidence and hope (Growing Deeper with Hebrews 3:1-6)
Here’s a quick explainer video: