Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and the ‘Up!’ daily devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Martyrs and witnesses—then and now (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:36-49) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Martyrs and witnesses—then and now (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:36-49)
- Kingdom secrets and the unstoppable word in the soil of your soul (Growing deeper with Luke 8:4-15)
- Keeping composure under strain – a talk with Christine O’Reilly
- Desperation, soul surgery, and gaining true vision (Growing Deeper with Luke 18:35-43)
- Eden restored, paradise in a person, and finding contentment on the road to Emmaus (Growing Deeper with Luke 24:13-35)
Here’s a quick explainer video: