Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and The Up Daily Devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Calling all witnesses: prophecies, history and time bow to Jesus (Growing Deeper with John 5:30-47) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Calling all witnesses: prophecies, history and time bow to Jesus (Growing Deeper with John 5:30-47)
- Can we really trust that Jesus said and did all that, or have the Gospels been distorted?
- ‘How do we know he said that?’, and the liberating good news of Judge Jesus (Growing Deeper with John 5:19-29)
- The invalid, the Sabbath, and what it means that God is always working (Growing Deeper with John 5:1-18)
- Hope Through Hardship – an Easter conversation with Jennifer Harris and Julie Cunha
Here’s a quick explainer video: