Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple-in-progress, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster Church in Barrie (Canada), author of Turbulence and The Up Daily Devotional, occasional songwriter, campfire lover, aspiring rowboat owner, and servant of the Word. John 10:10.
Adoption, incarnation, and growing in grace and truth (Growing Deeper with John 1:6-18) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- Adoption, incarnation, and growing in grace and truth (Growing Deeper with John 1:6-18)
- How can I make rest happen when I feel like I’m on a hamster wheel?
- John’s Gospel and the Word made flesh (Growing Deeper with John 1:1-5)
- Heart vigilance and staying steadfast on the path (Growing Deeper with Proverbs 4:20-27)
- Do Not Be Afraid [Sermon]
Here’s a quick explainer video: