Living abundantly wholeheartedly
Since a pulse doesn’t mean you’re alive, this podcast is about the vitality of firm faith, pursuing personal integrity, and consistently keeping the main thing the main thing in practical ways day-by-day.
The podcast will include feature topics, interviews, and biblical studies. [Scroll down for a short video explanation.]
Your host is Matthew Ruttan, a disciple of King Jesus, husband to Laura, dad-of-three, pastor at Westminster, author of Turbulence and The Up Daily Devotional, lover of simplicity, sincerity, clarity and campfires. Servant of the Word. John 10:10.
The truth will set you free (from what?), and why standing on the shoulders of giants isn’t enough (Growing Deeper with John 8:31-38) – The Pulse Podcast with Matthew Ruttan
- The truth will set you free (from what?), and why standing on the shoulders of giants isn’t enough (Growing Deeper with John 8:31-38)
- Following the light of the world and pillar of fire into a dark uncertainty (Growing Deeper with John 8:12-30)
- Can you explain the difference between a secular worldview and a biblical worldview?
- The woman caught in adultery; leaders caught in hypocrisy; and Jesus King of mercy (Growing Deeper with John 7:53-8:11)
- Jesus as the source of living water at the Feast of Tabernacles, and into an uncertain era (Growing Deeper with John 7:25-52)
Here’s a quick explainer video: